Tuesday, November 20, 2007

New Forum for Lisa's Weekly Reviews

Greetings Rammers!

As I am preparing to head off to Afghanistan and time to administer the ramsheadwriters.ca website tightens due to training commitments from now until April and then will be non-existent from April 08 through Feb 09, I have created this page to give Lisa a forum in which to publish her weekly reviews, but also to encourage dialogue between members of the Ram's Head Writers' Group and a few others. The blog is currently open to the public, and anyone can comment on the blog entries.

On Thursday, I will add a link from ramsheadwriters.ca pointing to the blog page, which can also be accessed by pointing your web browser to http://ramsheadwriters.blogspot.com. At the moment, clicking on Home at the left will take you to the Ram's Head Writers' Group Home Page.

Happy blogging! I encourage you all to comment.

Sonny
administrator
ramsheadwriters.ca

2 comments:

Admin said...

I have made the blog public as I did not realize you would all need a google account to access it otherwise. Lets give it a try and see what happens!

Sonny

Admin said...

This was a surprise, but I think it could work. I was worried about how to update the website when Sonny is in Afghanistan. Now I can just post the Reviews here until he returns. Let me know your thoughts on this, fellow Rams.

Lisa